Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Honeymooners Have Returned ~

Happy Easter from Vulture's Roost to you ~

We have been busy hunting vulture eggs that Nigel was so kind as to dye and hide for us ~

And now we have a surprise for you.....


The honeymooners have returned at last after 5 long years ~ And who are the two wee ones?

Twins??? 

Meet Princess Maria and Princess Irina!

Happy Easter ~ Until next time when we return for more of our story and some new projects ~

None of the people in this story are real ~
People are never real except after midnight ~

Hugs,
Victoria 

4 comments:

  1. I have to confess that this newest post of yours brought tears to my eyes *smile*

    Oh my goodness... Twins?!?!?
    How awesome is that - and how cute they are!! (**)
    Hope they are well-behaved and don't keep their parents up all the time :)

    Oh.. the parents must be so proud.
    Is there any Welcome party in the offing??
    Oh my... I just go to quite a mess even thinking about all the cool staff the little ones could have - toys, cribs... and of course some cool mobile hanging over the crib..and... Ooh, the endless possibilities ;)

    Can't wait to see what comes next!
    Hugs, Irina


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise at Easter... hopefully being a Mom now and having to care for twins will have a good influence on Hattie. Looks like the girls have their Daddy's teeth... *LOL* Sadly they are not able to go on the hunt after Nigel's eggs... maybe next year!

    Happy Easter and hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!! Witchy-Vampire Babies! Twins, no less! This is a Fantastic development!!! What a Great surprise, and I can't wait to hear more of the Adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! Do I have a godchild here? What a fabulous new story line. I love it. I can't wait to read more. And like Narina said, new accessories must be in the future.

    ReplyDelete